We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Product Design Lead (m/f/d). Remote. Contract or Full-time role
About the role:
You will have a direct impact on our business success through leading the design of extraordinary products for our large and ever-growing crypto community.
We are looking for a Product Design Lead, a crypto enthusiast with a keen eye for what an exceptional crypto-focused product should look like. You will have the opportunity to get involved in every area of the product design process from ideation to implementation and inherit, further build and lead our expanding design team. Join us remotely.
You can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams as well as the CEO on a number of existing as well as greenfield projects
- Lead Glassnode’s product design with the designers in the product teams
- Work on exciting new products across our freshly rolled out roadmap
- Contribute to a successful project at the heart of the crypto ecosystem
- Contribute to the evolution of the Glassnode apps on desktop and mobile
- Hire, build and lead the Designers in the product teams, built a great team culture and spirit
- Advocating for a cohesive and user-centred design
- Follow and streamline the design process
- Work remotely in a flexible environment with an experienced team of experts
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years of experience in a product team and +2 in a leadership position
- Experience working with a Crypto/Blockchain product or enthusiasm about crypto (and actively investing/trading) – you’re someone who really understands the space and users’ needs
- You challenge the status quo, you are frustrated with the way some products are designed and have ideas on how to fix it.
- A strong, clean visual sense of design in your portfolio
- Product design software like Figma has no secrets for you
- Experience in working with design libraries and visual assets
- You are comfortable within agile organisations, in cross-discipline teams
- You effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too – this year we went to Lisbon for a week, and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.