Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as Product Designer at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and delivering highly usable, attractive and branded user interfaces and experiences across platforms. You will partner with multidisciplinary teams, and collaborate with other Designers, User Researchers, and UX Writers from the Design team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving users’ problems, delivering great experiences, and creating inclusive designs. We’re looking for a team player that is curious and enjoys working with others while being able to make progress autonomously.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity and strongly encourage women to apply to our open positions. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
Break design problems down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Craft and deliver intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for a global audience across Xapo’s iOS, Android and web applications.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, and User Researchers to define user’s problems and goals, create wireframes, prototype interactions, launch new products and iterate on existing ones.
- Translate ideas into wireframes, detailed mockups, annotations, interactive prototypes, and other design artifacts.
- Participate in the product development process from definition, through user research, design, build, test, release, and iteration.
- Give and request feedback from other designers and engineers.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- +3 years of experience in UI and UX design for complex mobile and web applications.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- A portfolio showcasing your work, including the design process and strong visual design skills.
- Strong skills in typography and grids.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design.
- Fluent English.
- Experience working with Figma (our main design tool).
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Illustration and motion design skills.
- Experience creating or working with Design Systems.
- Experience using AfterEffects and Lottie.
- Experience in mobile and/or web development.
- Experience in Fintech.
- Familiarity using Jira.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO
Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high performance team
At Xapo, we’re building a way for users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their money globally and safely. We’re firm believers that no matter who you are or where you’re from, you deserve easy access to digital financial services.
Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.