The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provide them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Product Manager with exceptional leadership and technical skills, which will be leveraged in guiding consumer-facing product development in the unchartered and exciting waters of Web3 social. We’re looking for someone with strong Web2 social product experience who understands the power of empowering creators and wants help to uncover the unexplored ways that Web3 can transform social.
In this role, you will develop solutions, test with users and implement strategies to support the fast-paced growth of our products. This will mean close work with our developers alongside other teams to launch products and oversee their progress within the space.
How you can make an impact:
- Work closely across teams to apply your knowledge and expertise during the various stages of the building and development of products whilst ensuring the completion of work upon deadlines.
- At the earliest stages of product research and development, brainstorm and ideate with various teams to help define and scope products.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure critical deadlines are met whilst guiding them through blockers they might meet along the way.
- Validate team assumptions and product ideas with both new and experienced users.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for the development process of your specific product to ensure a smooth information flow with no miscommunications.
- Understand the needs of the space whilst carrying out formative research to generate insights and work to identify opportunities in the market.
- Guide and drive the team to the finish line to ensure the successful launch of products.
Let’s connect if you identify with the following:
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Product Manager.
- Technical background is a strong plus.
- Previous experience working on consumer-facing social products is a plus or a strong desire to transition into this space.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Interest in DeFi and Web3 is key alongside a passion for building and creating at the forefront of the exciting technology that comes with it.
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills.
- You have built and shipped Web2 products at scale.
- Keen ability to understand technical information of a complex nature.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.