Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for “The People”) encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead and aid our team with the Aptos wallet. This role includes ownership of the web, iOS mobile and Android wallet application. This role will be an integral part in bringing a new and exciting product to the Aptos ecosystem.
This role is a mix of strategy, market research, entrepreneurship and working with the various Aptos teams to drive results. This is an opportunity for someone who is excited by building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile projects with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own wallet product initiatives for the Aptos ecosystem: from ideation through to launch and ongoing performance analysis
- Identify stakeholder needs and turn them into product requirements
- Work closely with engineering team to develop innovative solutions that provide maximum value to stakeholders
- Own the product roadmap and manage the product backlog
- Work with engineering to define priorities, timelines, milestones, and sprints
- Work with the marketing & communications teams to coordinate initiative launches
- Help create and deliver technical content for the community such as blog posts, presentations, and workshops
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product management in in fintech, web3, investing, or DeFi consumer applications
- Experience managing day-to-day technical direction for products, systems, or platforms of scale
- Experience with growth acquisition strategies for users, with the ability to identify key drivers of user acquisition, adoption, retention and expansion
- Experience leading product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Ability to translate highly technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Strong ability to interpret research/data and dissect industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.