FindSatoshiLab (FSL) are the creators of the revolutionary move-and-earn game STEPN, a pioneering web3 social game GasHero an AI powered NFT marketplace MOOAR and Multichain DEX DOOAR
Our products and community are unparalleled in the space and offer a chance to be part of something special. For example, being part of the STEPN community is so much more than owning a digital sneaker that pays you to move. It is a vibe. It’s a way to tell the world you’re in the know and care about your wellbeing. It’s a flex. It’s an experience that you can only understand once you join the club.
We started in Sep 2021, backed by Sequoia Capital, Folius Venture, Binance Lab and a mix of reputed Web2 and Web3 institutions. The public beta version of our first product went live on 20th Dec 2021 and we achieved one of the fastest growth speeds in the Web3 space, reaching the top 50 tokens by market cap. Our community growth is only matched by our insane shipping speed having launched three robust consumer-facing and infrastructure projects in less than a year.
At FSL, we have forged a name for ourselves by focusing on our community and product. Since our inception, we have experienced rapid growth, and we are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
- Define and analyse metrics to manage the product development lifecycle.
- Define and deliver a product roadmap that will serve the best for internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research to ensure our competitiveness in the market.
- Facilitate information exchange and communication structure between Engineering, Marketing, Community and Design to promote the execution of goals.
- You are a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo.
- You have 2-5+ years’ experience in product development at a Fitness/B2C/Tech company, ideally in the Web3 industry.
- You ideally have familiarity with FSL products.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- You are a strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with a broad perspective and proven ability to execute.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders.
- You are driven by results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
What we offer:
- Work From Anywhere
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Learning & Development Budget
- Growth opportunities supported by FSL’s career path model.