As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
If culture is the way of life for a group of people, then company culture is the way of work for a group of people. It is a company’s shared set of traditions, values, goals, attitudes and norms – whether written or unwritten. We believe that every company should be as different and unique as every individual. Just as two individuals may or may not be compatible with one another, an individual and a company may or may not be compatible. If it wasn’t meant to be, that’s okay. We want you to be happy! Get to know more about our unique company culture below and we hope that you do want to become a Krakenite (i.e., a member of the Kraken team)!
About Kraken Product Marketing
Kraken is scaling the product marketing org to match our increasing breadth of new, charismatic products and rapidly expanding customer base. You will be our current customer’s voice and advocate as you work cross-functionally with product, brand, design, engineering, and customer engagement. We are building the strongest product marketing practice in the industry and operate at the unique intersection of fintech, crypto, and marketing. We focus on quality in our storytelling and we are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets. Join our 🚀 before we take off!
- We’re hiring multiple levels of PMMs from those with 3+ years of experience to senior leadership so don’t be afraid to apply!
- We have multiple products our PMMs support from consumer, pro trader, institutions, Cryptowatch, NFTs, asset listings, international and more. If selected for an interview, our team will partner with you to determine the best fit for your skillsets based on experience, interest and passion.
- We’re 100% remote and our PMM team is located globally across the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan and more. Because of this we’re flexible with our schedules and our work hours may not always be your standard 9 – 5.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead product marketing efforts for one of our teams to empathize with and wow our current clients through simple, intuitive investing experiences, i.e. crypto magic: Consumer, Pro/Institutional, Cryptowatch, and token listings and new product offerings
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategy for new products, features, enhancements, and token listings by forming the positioning, messaging, and value proposition
- Learn what customers need before they need it through direct interaction, surveys, and market sizing; bring that perspective to design, roadmapping, and backlog prioritization
- Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
- Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, and how we can scale and automate
- Structure and optimize A/B and multivariate testing in channel marketing
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
- Keep an astronaut’s mindset: pivot from the micro-details on the ground up to the bigger picture macro view and back down again
Who You Are
- 3+ years of previous experience in product marketing, martech product management, lifecycle, or channel marketing (we’re hiring multiple levels of PMMs all the way up to leadership positions, so don’t be afraid to apply!)
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
- Experience bringing products to market in fintech (financial technology), a startup environment, gaming, e-sports, or SaaS
- Experience with email, web, mobile/push, and content marketing with a history of focus on the right message for the right customer on the right channel (at the right time!)
- Ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives
- Be the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
Nice to Have
- Previous crypto experience not required but certainly nice to have!
- Geo-specific, global client experience in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, EMEA, or Latin America
- You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto
- You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
Location Tagging: #EU #US #LI-AM1 #CANADA #APAC
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.