Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Nubank and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Identity is at the crux of all end user experiences at Paxos. In this role, you will define the product roadmap and drive execution for our onboarding platform as well as have the opportunity to enhance our current product experiences and create new opportunities on our platform. As this team supports multiple Paxos business lines, this is a fantastic opportunity to build solutions for best-in-class onboarding and identity products that will be a competitive advantage for Paxos, while gaining broad exposure to crypto products and regulatory capabilities necessary to support these products at scale.
As a Product Manager on the team, you’ll get to:
- Own the strategy, planning and execution for onboarding platform including identity verification, screening, due diligence, risk assessment and mitigation controls across a variety of customer use cases.
- Mobilize a dedicated engineering squad and cross-functional teams to execute on the product roadmap needed to achieve our Regulatory Platform product strategy.
- Work with customers and stakeholders across Engineering, Growth, Compliance, Legal and Operations to craft a clear, compelling and differentiated product roadmap for our onboarding and identities product capabilities.
- Engage regularly with existing and prospective stakeholders to collect feedback through all phases of the product life cycle.
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years shipping products at a high-growth technology company, ideally at a B2B software company.
- Demonstrated success getting buy-in from leadership teams on your product vision in written and verbal communication forums.
- A demonstrated ability to make effective product prioritization decisions with imperfect information.
- Demonstrated success partnering with both internal and external teams to collect and synthesize product feedback at all phases of the product life cycle.
- Deep partnership with engineering teams on highly technical platform problems.
You might also have:
- Past experience with fintech, blockchain or crypto technology, either in a past role or in your free time.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!