The Stellar Development Foundation is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to drive the go-to-market strategy and launch for our new product, a consumer-facing dollar savings app for non-US markets. This app gives people in countries with unstable local currencies a safe haven—a place to store savings and shelter against economic upheaval.
You will own our marketing strategy and launch roadmap—including positioning, narrative, and execution—as we launch our new product, starting in Argentina and Brazil. You will be the user advocate—researching and understanding who our user is, testing what narratives they resonate with, and marketing the product. This position may require frequent international travel (>10%).
- Identify the needs of users through a deep understanding of our target markets and how our product works within their lives
- Be the brand champion, creating compelling value propositions and owning all consumer communications, including all ad creative and copy
- Lead all areas of marketing including, cross promotion, app store optimization (ASO), website, lifecycle marketing, paid media, and social media
- Enable our user acquisition team by providing ad collateral and messaging tests
- Work closely with product management to prioritize the roadmap based on market and customer needs
- Have a deep understanding of Product Marketing, particularly within the mobile app space
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear positioning and messaging
- Have experience using hypothesis-driven testing to optimize marketing messaging, assets and the overall acquisition funnel
- Able to work as a team as well as independently—setting a direction and executing autonomously
- Know how to use marketing tools like Webflow, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp, etc.
- Have a valid passport
- Preferred: Have experience marketing consumer fintech products in LATAM
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.