We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
What you might be doing:
- Transform high-level vision into detailed requirements (user stories).
- Work closely with product and engineering team(s) to ensure the right features are built and shipped in a timely manner.
- Progressively refine product features and project requirements into sprint-ready units.
- Perform analysis, write testable specifications, schedule and run coordination meetings, arrange demos, and interact with our users on a regular basis.
- Document all decisions, calculations, and other relevant information to a feature.
- Work closely with the legal and compliance teams to ensure features are following regulations.
What you might look like
- You live anywhere in a European time zone. Full remote is ok.
- You have a MS/PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or similar
- You have a proven track record in a team leadership position, in an agile environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Investment and cryptocurrency experiences are a plus
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
– Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.