Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2018 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
We are looking for a productivity tool specialist to Identify, recommend, and implement technology solutions to increase efficiency and productivity throughout the organization. This role will be focused on providing direction and recommendations for IT productivity tools and solutions. The ideal person for this position will be experienced in a broad set of applications and tools and will have first-hand experience with implementation of solutions to solve productivity and efficiency needs across a globally diverse organization.
- Drive the identification, evaluation, selection and adoption of new productivity tools across the company
- Investigate and recommend new efficiency and productivity tools as well as upgrades to existing tools
- Maintain state of the art knowledge for best of breed productivity platforms and tools
- Drive improvements to efficiency by continuously assessing existing enterprise applications and tools against best of breed solutions
- Track user feedback and adoption metrics for productivity tools
- Establish and maintain appropriate vendor relationships
- Coordinate with internal IT automation teams on productivity tool design and integration
- 5+ years experience with enterprise productivity platforms and tools
- Broad and deep technical knowledge of most enterprise level technologies (HRIS systems, secure messaging and collaboration, data storage and organization applications)
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing enterprise productivity and efficiency applications
- Strong facilitation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.