Solana is a highly performant blockchain that enables growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Our team is highly specialized and talented, and we’re looking for people of the same caliber who are willing to jump in and use their expertise to help us find product-market fit as we build out the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem-solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
- Leverage experience with compiler-development and domain-specific language development for deep-learning computational graph processing, whole-stack analysis, and optimization.
- Develop natural language processing code specific to various languages
- Develop compiler support for new processor architecture
- Work with cross-functional teams within the company to identify and implement solutions to complex architectural problems
- Engage with internal customers and deliver answers/updates/features to support their development
- Stay connected with open source and research communities to follow up and lead the latest and upcoming trends and needs from them.
- Participate in technical discussions and reviews both synchronously and asynchronously
- 5+ years of experience working with programming language and/or runtimes
- Proficient with advanced C++ development
- Experience with LLVM internals and preferably back-end specifics
- Experience working with Clang, Swift, or other projects that use LLVM
- Experience with *nix command line utilities, debugging, and version control systems
- Strong preference for focus or experience in classification, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning or related sub-fields
- Hands off work attitude that requires minimal supervision and being proactive and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code
- Experience with comprehensive testing methodologies (unit test, integration tests etc)
- Experience designing programming languages or DSLs
- Experience with JIT compilation and low-level instruction sets a plus
- Experience with Rust
- Publications in top tier Compilers or System Conferences such as PLDI, POPL, CGO
- Experience collaborating on an open-source project