We come from diverse professional backgrounds and welcome individuals who are passionate about blockchains and defi protocols and eager to tackle the challenging tasks on a daily basis. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our mind. Our international team is 100% remote. We are working closely with the Solana core team.
- Manage the software development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, architects, and other parties included in the construction project.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitor and report progress and make adjustments as needed. Escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement. Evaluate and assess the result of the project.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Management and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Support and direct team.
- 5+ years of project management and related experience.
- Project planning, risk management, time management and other project management skills.
- Possess strong knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Fluent in English – verbally & written, ability to provide step-by-step technical explanation, both written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge or experience in web3 ecosystem or blockchain industry.
- Understanding of DApps architecture and ways of working with them, NFT, DAO, Tokens, Tokenomic models.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in computer science, Information technology, business management, or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Agile certification.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- Experience in presenting technical information in a live setting, such as classroom training, presentations, or video conference.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Holidays: 24 working days during a year, if not taken – to be compensated 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Learning possibilities 📚
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining us why you are the best fit.