Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
We are hiring a talented Project Manager to join Xapo’s Control Tower. As part of Xapo’s Control Tower, you will work alongside a team of world class scrum masters and project managers, and you will be responsible for delivering a variety of projects for the Operations and Finance team.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within the company. You will ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. Our delivery teams are working in an agile mindset so we require a Project Manager sensitive to agile principles & methodologies.
You will be tech savvy enough to help drive delivery of multiple ongoing projects and offer solutions when a tech problem arises. Know how to deal with issues, get them resolved and move on, don`t get stuck in the weeds.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has managed multiple projects within Financial Services and or Fintech
- Has the ability to build cross-functional relationships at all levels in a distributed environment.
- Seeks cross-functional alignment on product dependencies and helps synchronize deliveries by minimizing impacts on the teams.
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle and release management.
- Is proactive and has the autonomy to efficiently facilitate the team’s work delivery with minimum supervision.
- Diplomatically handles all conflicts to resolution as a servant leader.
- Supports the development team and Product Owner in the creation of immediate product roadmap at the team and program level, reporting on the status of delivery and responding in real time to changes in direction.
- Identifies opportunities to improve team’s predictability and productivity, focusing on continuous learning and optimization.
- Exhibits the Lean-Agile mindset with excitement and energy.
- Team-building and project management expertise
- Flawless Oral, Written, Verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Knows / uses Jira and Confluence
- Scrum Master / Agile Certification a Plus.
- PMP certification.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.