We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Publishing Manager to lead integrations of new games and partnerships being built on our Ronin blockchain. In this role, you will provide product direction for multiple games/partnerships, internal teams (global) and departments to create cohesive collaborations to execute delivery of new games/partnerships.
Your main duties will be managing partnerships and product requirements of new games and partnerships to meet client specifications. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with brilliant project management skills.
- Manage partnership plans, set priorities, and roadmaps across multiple disciplines, ensuring milestones are successfully met.
- Work with different departments to deliver business and product requirements for multiple games within our ecosystem and successfully launch them.
- Lead the Game Integrations team, set priorities for tech integration teams and publishing teams, and ensure business requirements are completed for games.
- Manage all facets of each game and partnership integration.
- Identify blockers and risks in different areas of the development cycle and solve/communicate them effectively to relevant stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in leading game production / project management.
- Shipped one or more games (preferred AAA titles) by leading a cross discipline game development team.
- Strong understanding of User Acquisition (UA) strategies and techniques to drive user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Expertise in mobile game monetization models and techniques to optimize revenue and player lifetime value (LTV).
- Proficiency in analyzing data and using key performance indicators (KPIs) to make informed decisions for game improvement.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels (internally and externally).
- This position will work across time zones with our global partners. An applicant with a flexible schedule is required.
- Experience or understanding of blockchain and crypto technologies is preferred.
- Strong Web3 gaming experience and being up to date with the latest Web3 trends is preferred.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
A front-row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that make positive impacts in changing many people’s lives globally
A fast-paced, young, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute species.
A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions.Give you freedom & ownership of your work.
You’ll acquire new skills as we usher in a new era of ownership.
Embrace your nature as a gamer (Why else would you want to join us?)
Help you to give your family the security that they deserve