We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the team
Pantos is a research and development hub inside Bitpanda focusing on Web3 applications, first and foremost the Pantos multichain protocol and the ecosystem around it. Being able to work mostly independently from Bitpanda, the nimble Pantos team can move fast and bring new and more cutting-edge technologies to life quickly. The Pantos team is building core infrastructure and dApps as well as developing & fostering growth for the ecosystem.
You have excellent communication and analytical skills, strong exploratory testing skills, and the ability to plan and execute testing using a context-driven approach. This role assumes ownership of automation testing methodology and the backing infrastructure. You will monitor the quality as well as new features of Pantos on the frontend and backend applications.
What you’ll do
- Design automation components or modules that can be leveraged across multiple test scripts using a conventional automation framework
- Support test automation framework, planning and execution
- Analyse and identify suitable appliances for test automation
- Help improve code quality via automation testing
- Write and execute test automation script and provide support during the issue resolution process
Who you are
- Demonstrated experience in test automation (Typescript preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and maintaining automated E2E & API test-suites
- Exposure to stress, reliability, security, and performance testing
- Nice to have: Blockchain knowledge
- Nice to have: Angular & frontend technologies
Our Tech Stack and Tools
- Typescript: WebdriverIO, Appium
- Xray for Jira
- Python (optional)
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy.
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.