Sky Mavis is a team of nation builders. Together, we build both the virtual worlds of the future and the infrastructure that makes them possible. When it comes to building our internal nation, we put lots of effort into creating a working environment where you will find fulfillment every day and can be yourself just as much as you are when at home. At our cores, we are entrepreneurs, innovators, nerds, and gamers. We are a group of people who are curious about new things, passionate about creating impactful changes, and candid when it comes to challenges and critics.
We are at the forefront of technological innovation and we are moving fast. As part of our team, you’ll join a group of talented young people, who are making changes while having fun doing it.
About the Role
QA Engineer is responsible for assessing software quality through manual & auto testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
We are operating at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that have never been conducted before. You’ll need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role. Your day-to-day might include
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product team) to identify system requirements.
- Proactively optimize and improve the development process of the engineering team
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience with strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in manual testing with exposure in the game industry is highly preferable
- Strong in API backend test
- Strong in Integration test
- Experience in SQL
- Logical thinking and good in test case writing
Nice to have:
- Knowing how to research and have knowledge about blockchain
- Experience in Smart Contract testing
- Have knowledge about automation test
- Experience in performance testing