Are you someone with a passion for success and innovation?
Are you interested in joining a team of ROCKSTARS?
If you are an AMAZING professional who loves doing good for other people while making money doing it! Celsius welcomes you to apply so that we can start helping others on their path of economic freedom!
Who are we really?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
Why become a Celsian?
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Celsius Network is looking for seasoned professional recruiter that will be working remotely.
This role will be responsible for providing talent acquisition and administrative support to the People department through high level problem solving, decision making, and communication.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment such as identifying selection criteria, posting of job advertisements, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates in cooperation with the hiring manager.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract talents
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics and lead the continuous improvement initiatives based on the results
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Provides other assistance to HR Shared Services department as needed.
- Work with the team brainstorming on how to further develop and foster recruiting best practices
- 2-4 Years of professional recruiting experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges.
- Proven ability to follow through.
- Must be able to make sound judgement decisions and know when to ask their manager for assistance.
- Have a genuine passion for people and connecting with others within the organization and potential candidates outside.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Additional desired skills/experience
- Team player
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
- Disciplined personality
- Be able to work in global environment