Phantom is looking for a contract Recruiting Coordinator to help join us on our mission to make crypto safe, friendly, and easy to use for everyone. Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. In this role, you will manage all aspects of the coordination and interview process, including scheduling, candidate pipeline status, candidate experience, and more! This role is a 12-month contract, and is remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zones.
- Schedule and coordinate all interviews while keeping candidate experience stellar.
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates and hiring managers that will enable the scaling of our recruiting processes.
- Communicate professionally in all interactions internally and externally.
- Work closely with Recruiters and the hiring teams to improve any existing processes (and any documentation surrounding these processes).
- You’ve had experience in an administrative and/or coordination role in the past.
- Experience with Google Apps and applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse.
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- You have outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to handle multiple and diverse objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience scheduling domestically and internationally.
The target hourly rate for this role will range between $35 to $45. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors (such as location) at the point in time of offer.