100% Remote | Must be US or CA Based
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
Ankr is looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to join our People & Talent team! In this hybrid role, as a RC/Sourcer you will have a tremendous opportunity to grow the Ankr team by bringing in the best talent and work with our hiring managers to streamline the recruiting process.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers. This includes phone interviews, in-person, and virtual interviews. You may also be asked to coordinate travel arrangements for candidates
- Utilize a range of deep sourcing techniques to find passive candidates, including Linkedin and other outside-the-box sourcing strategies
- Assist our Talent Lead with qualifying calls for some roles.
- Find and attract the world’s best talent to our clients
- Partner with hiring managers to guarantee a smooth and efficient scheduling process
- Clearly communicate with candidates to guarantee an exceptional candidate experience
- Use our applicant tracking system (Workable) and maintain job postings
- Respond to requests hiring managers and candidates in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Special projects as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in Recruiting
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working with an ATS like Greenhouse, Workable, Workday etc.
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- You have an understanding and/or interest in the Cryptocurrency
- You have experience working across multiple international time zones