Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is the first Indian play-and-earn guild powered by YGG and Polygon, to empower and grow the gaming ecosystem in the Indian subcontinent.
IndiGG is building a platform for gamers to discover the future of gaming and embark on a journey into virtual worlds with digital property rights. Alongside, IndiGG is also actively partnering with the best gaming studios globally and locally and playing a crucial role in their foray into the Indian market to build the Indian market from the ground up with high-quality Web3 games.
At IndiGG, we are looking for a Content Lead who is a highly motivated and passionate individual that has the experience and knowledge of blockchain and games in general.
As a Research Analyst, you will be part of the fastest growing team at the epicenter of the Web3 world and work at the intersection of gaming and blockchain. You’ll be responsible for leading our publication arm which will be a single point place for all things related to Web3 Gaming.
- Grow the IndiGG publication arm by writing extensive pieces on the macro gaming market (India and globally) and game deconstructions
- Study other Web2 publication arms to learn best practices to create a unique positioning of the publication arm
- Understand the broader IndiGG vision and translate that vision through the publication arm
- Collaborate with IndiGG partner portfolio companies and do deep deconstructions on them
- Liaise with the IndiGG marketing and game ops team to share data-driven insights on the play-to-earn game economy, IndiGG partner games, and other details.
- Share latest updates on the gaming industry and share our nuanced takes on them
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrate an understanding of blockchain and the gaming ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience understanding the current games industry, including a product-level understanding of guilds and games
- Excellent writing and content production skills
- You must love games, be a player of games, and care deeply about the developers and players of games.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be solidly managed, but not hand-held or spoonfed
- Understanding of how content can be leveraged and grown across various traction channels
Nice to have skills
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-gaming industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of NFT is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent:Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently while collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.