We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 million units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
This role is part of the Ledger Retention & Engagement Growth team, which is responsible for growing revenue and key performance indicators on Ledger.com (e-commerce) and across the accompanying Ledger Live web3 app ecosystem (CRM).
As the Retention Growth Manager, your mission is to help reduce barriers to value in the Ledger ecosystem. You will play a critical role in helping Ledger scale its ambition for growing the average basket of our customers, user activation and engagement of our revenue-making services in our companion app, Ledger Live, creating long-term customer value, and managing churn.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven and capable of demonstrating experience in driving growth through increased activation, engagement, or monetization.
- Analyse the user lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases, and deploy experiments to improve the lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn
- Responsible for growing user activation and engagement of our web3 Referral Platform
- Support user activation of core revenue-making services & increase conversion rate within our companion app, Ledger Live
- Support the implementation of loyalty features into the customer experience aimed at increasing user engagement across Ledger Live’s core services
- Project manage experimentation roadmap to improve activation and (both product and channel-based) to improve Ledger Live’s retention curve
- Collaborate with design, product and data teams to ensure best practices and measure the effectiveness of your monetisation strategy
- Support the growth of our ecommerce AOV, cross-sell/up-sell strategies and product implementations with a specific focus on repurchasing and accessories
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of growth product/marketing experience
- Experience in E-commerce CRM and retention strategy is preferred
- Experience in software/app activation, engagement and retention strategy
- Ability to prioritise using quantitative analytics and leverage experimentation methodology
- Be creative in identifying new opportunities for driving business growth
- Obsession over the user’s needs, experiences, and mental models
- Strong marketing knowledge
- Cross-functional team collaboration, humility, and communication
- Skilled in problem-solving and project management
- Continuous learner and driven to make an impact
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech:Access to high-performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
We are an equal-opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.