As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
If culture is the way of life for a group of people, then company culture is the way of work for a group of people. It is a company’s shared set of traditions, values, goals, attitudes and norms – whether written or unwritten. We believe that every company should be as different and unique as every individual. Just as two individuals may or may not be compatible with one another, an individual and a company may or may not be compatible. If it wasn’t meant to be, that’s okay. We want you to be happy! Get to know more about our unique company culture below and we hope that you do want to become a Krakenite (i.e., a member of the Kraken team)!
About the Role
We’re seeking a User Retention Marketing (CRM) Manager who will apply data science, product optimization and creative storytelling to drive habit creation, stronger engagement and ultimately help maximize lifetime value for every Kraken client. In this fully remote role based in North America or Europe, you’ll use your data science background to assess customer behavior, and strategize/develop user retention campaigns that enhance engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build and execute complex User Retention (CRM) campaigns that guide clients to relevant products and services within Kraken
- Develop retention strategies including but not limited to CRM, Email, SMS, Push, Customer Segmentation and Marketing Automation
- Conduct data analysis on campaign results, while using data to optimize and create operational plans
- Increase engagement and behaviors related to loyalty, using transactional & behavioral data
- Help define the CRM roadmap to achieve retention goals
- Partner with Product & Growth teams to optimize product experience and identify new ways to drive incremental value back to the users
- Collaborate with our User Acquisition, Marketing Analytics, Brand Marketing, Brand Partnerships and Creative teams
- You will execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to maximize engagement & retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- You will analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings
- Keep an astronaut’s mindset: pivot from the micro-details on the ground up to the bigger picture macro view and back down again
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in retention, CRM, email marketing roles within fast paced competitive environments
- Strong experience working in competitive industries for high growth companies such as Fintech, Technology, Travel, Foodtech, Crypto, Gaming and similar industries
- Extensive experience building and executing complex CRM campaigns with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Braze, LeanPlum, and other campaign-building tools
- Experience building custom lists through SQL queries in the tools mentioned above
- Strong awareness of user operations (i.e. loyalty programs)
- Advanced in Analytic tools such as Tableau, Looker, Great Plains, Big Query
- You’re the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
- You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto
- You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
Location Tagging: #US #Canada #LI-HW1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.