Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Senior Blockchain Developer to work on our sophisticated blockchain projects.
– Be the key contributor and guide development and improvements relating to securities specialized blockchain technologies;
– Act as a technical expert when Polymath engages with other technical experts in the research, specification & implementation of blockchain technology;
– Contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture, including where each key capability needs to be implemented (layer 1, side-chain, smart contract, etc.) for adaptability and scalability.
– Expert knowledge of Rust programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
– At least 7 years of experience in software development.
– BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree preferred.
– Experience designing and implementing blockchain projects using Rust, and delivering prototypes in real-world implementations of blockchain technology in a specific or diverse set of industries.
– Extensive enterprise system experience using Linux.
– Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
– Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
– Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
– Familiar with code versioning tools such as git.
– Good written and oral communication skills to be able to work closely with stakeholders and team.
– Ability to work as a team leader as well as a team member and take accountability.
– Should be able to work with a multi-cultural, and multi-generation team and understand the dynamics well.
– A knack for conceptualizing, writing or supporting the development of whitepapers, case studies etc. for the marketing and communications team.
**Preferred Additional Experience:
– Familiarity with the Parity Substrate framework.
– Understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, Tendermint, Raft, PBFT, ALGORAND, etc.).
– Experience in Identity Management, zkSnarks, cryptography, finance.
– Experience building synchronous and asynchronous models, their quirks and workarounds in distributed systems.
Polymath Studios and Polymath Networks are equal opportunity employers. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath Studios and Polymath Networks would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.