The Sales Development function is a key component to the sales team at Ripple. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for handling leads and converting them into real business opportunities through sophisticated email and phone outreach. The SDR will be an early member of a global team, playing a crucial role in generating interest with qualified prospects in a repeatable and meaningful manner in both outbound and inbound sales. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be mentored by some of the top enterprise sales professionals in the industry. It will be both the hardest and the most fulfilling job you will ever have.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help generate highly qualified leads for the sales team
- Engage with prospects through cold calling and personalized emails
- Work closely with Sales Directors to strategically penetrate key target accounts
- Conduct phone meetings to discover as much useful information as possible to assist in handing off leads to Sales Directors
- Partnering with marketing to understand what messaging is resonating and what needs to be adjusted
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of sales or sales development experience
- Ability to keep a positive attitude despite day to day changes
- Understanding of the Fintech landscape
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail
- Is self-motivated and knows how to motivate other
- Unafraid of failure but owns up to it when faced by it
- Is motivated by trial and error
- Eagerness to learn and be coached
- Experience in SaaS and/or enterprise software
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving donation match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.