TRON-BitTorrent offers a unique and compelling work environment. We are proponents of the open Internet and we serve one of the largest user demographics in history. We take these responsibilities seriously and hire accordingly. We work with only the brightest engineers and the most talented business people we can find. Everyone on our team is here to do meaningful work with broad reaching impact. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity, and teamwork. Our team members receive industry leading salaries, premium benefits, and state-of-the-art offices in San Francisco’s SOMA district.
As an Accountant for our finance team, you will help build and improve upon TRON’s finance and general accounting operations. You will work alongside our all-star accounting team who are driven to produce the most accurate and timely reports to keep things running smoothly. As a partner and team member you will provide knowledge and receive knowledge that will help you grow in this fast paced start-up environment.
- Assist in daily general ledger operations
- Prepare payroll journal entries
- Provide support with month, quarter and annual close process in accordance with GAAP
- Support with financial audit and tax filing tasks
- Aid in reconciling all bank statements on a monthly basis
- Own the accounts receivable and accounts payable operations
- Play a part in special and ad hoc projects as requested
Our ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or related degree
- 2-3 years of experience working directly on an accounting team (Big 4 plus)
- Intermediate experience with Excel
- Experience with expense reporting systems (we use Expensify)
- Team player who can work and interact across various departments on a daily basis
- Ability to work in an ever growing fast paced start-up environment
What you get:
- Great pay with perks
- Delicious onsite food everyday
- Free onsite gym
- Amazing work office views
Apply today if this is for you!