Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the Role
Mavis Hub is the final destination for blockchain games. As the distribution platform on Desktop, Mavis Hub allows engineers to create and publish their game to a certain group of players. For games, Mavis Hub is the 1 stop portal for blockchain gaming, deeply integrated with Ronin Wallet and other applications on the Mavis ecosystem.
We are operating at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that have never been conducted before.
Our Backend Engineer will need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role. Your day to day might include:
- Responsible for delivering our core platform architecture.
- Solving difficult problems around data-intensive and complex data flow systems.
- Building highly scalable and dynamic game and web servers that can withstand massive user traffic.
- Finding elegant ways to incorporate state-of-the-art solutions from our research initiatives into our products.
- At least 5 years of experience with the software engineering role.
- You’re proficient in at least one modern backend language, ideally experienced with Go, Typescripts, Rust, Solidity.
- You have experience working with database systems like Postgres and Redis.
- You write secure, efficient, and elegant code.
- You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- You’re a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.