We’re looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to join Republic Crypto. Republic Crypto is the blockchain arm for Republic which represents a crypto investment banking framework providing technology, services, and fundraising for the crypto industry.
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to help us build first-in-class blockchain products for our clients. You will be trusted with a high degree of autonomy and ownership to work on innovative and complex technical challenges.
As a Senior Blockchain Engineer, you will work side by side with the team that developed the Token DPA, the Republic Note Token, and helped raise over $250M in token sales including FileCoin, Blockstack, YouNow and BlockRx.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, launch and support the technical aspects of client’s token sales
- Contribute to ideas and shape the architecture of our token sale platform
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in engineering
- Familiarity with our stack: Solidity EVM or Rust smart contract programs, jsand React
- Experience deploying smart contracts to the Ethereum, Solana or other blockchain mainnet
- Deep understanding of blockchain architecture and concepts
- Bonus: familiarity with developing smart contracts on multiple blockchains such as Polkadot, Binance Chain, Algorand or Solana