Make your positive impact on the future of gaming
The gaming industry is changing at lightning speed. From the growth of free-to-play and battle royale games to the arrival of play-to-earn games and GameFi, the industry is evolving at a rapid pace. Nyan Heroes is at the forefront of this evolution focused on building a AAA battle royale game. To further involve and empower players fairly in every aspect of the game and economy, Nyan Heroes will be leveraging the benefits of the blockchain while also positioning itself as the benchmark for fair, sustainable game development in this space. We aim to lead the advancement of the GameFi industry technologically, ethically, and inspirationally.
About the role
We’re hiring an experienced Senior Community Manager to help build and grow our gaming community across several channels. This role will be responsible for educating, attracting, and growing our gaming fanbase into our existing web3 community (+125k members). This person will work closely with our full marketing and web3 team to create educational content, drive campaigns with influencers, build social and community plans, and create an amazing, supportive community that our members love being a part of.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Community Manager will be expected to fulfil the following activities:
- Create, maintain, and promote a safe and vibrant community culture across all channels
- Gather insights and issues from the community and work with leadership to resolve them
- Keep our community members up-to-date on product developments, milestones, and promotions
- An understanding of community engagement and moderation and an ability to manage external and internal moderators
- Build and deploy community strategy including virtual and live member events, participating in discussion forums, launching community-related initiatives, and organising virtual gatherings
- Daily management of all social platforms/channels: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Telegram, etc.
- Manage all Social Campaigns and executions (including asset creation)
- Manage monthly newsletters to keep the community informed and updated on the going ons at the studio
- Advocate for and represent the needs of our community members to leadership ensuring alignment between company goals and public data
- Help create ideas that promote our brand, content, social media and community strategies
- Experience building relationships with digital community members
- Experience interacting in online community forums and platforms
- Ensure consistency in community operations by establishing and tracking to KPIs
- Act as the primary point of contact for community members
- 5+ years in gaming community management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in brand communications
- An understanding of the content creation process across all formats
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience using Discord, Telegram, Twitter and other key platforms & tools
- Passion about gaming, crypto and blockchain technology
- Ability to work remotely and independently with flexible hours
- Optional: you love cats and enjoy our humor
- Location: From anywhere in the world. We are globally remote.
- Equity/tokens available: Yes
- Start date: ASAP
About Nyan Heroes
Nyan Heroes is a AAA F2P play-and-earn third person shooter (TPS) that will first be deployed on the PC. In Nyan Heroes, you play as a Nyan cat piloting a Guardian Mech set in a futuristic world where elements of fantasy and science fiction intertwine.
Our goal is to create a rich gaming experience, backed by a fair, sustainable in-game economy, that players deeply enjoy, regardless of skill or investment. We’ve chosen to build on the Solana blockchain because it is a carbon-neutral blockchain and can support all of Nyan Heroes on-chain activities with minimal impact to our planet.
Nyan Heroes’ talented team is currently composed of 45+ individuals from gaming, new media, and web3. Our heroes already have previous experience in building global communities and launching crypto native projects. More than two-thirds of our team comes from AAA game studios including Ubisoft, Crystal Dynamics, EA, 2K, Riot, and more. We are proud to have one of the most experienced design, art, and development teams in the play-to-earn ecosystem.
In addition to reshaping the future of gaming, we are committed to creating the top gaming studio culture, founded on kindness. Nyan Heroes has a positive, diverse, and healthy remote work environment that supports everyone.