Kava Labs is hiring for a Senior Content Manager, who will be responsible for developing Kava’s global content strategy across all our owned media channels including our website, community channels, social media, and blogs. This is a North America, Asia-Pacific, or Europe based, full-time, remote position.
Kava Labs is a Layer 1 Blockchain company with a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. While distributed, you will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
What You Will Do.
- Campaign Development – Execute full-cycle marketing campaigns for. Create compelling strategies to drive success of product launches and business development efforts.
- Content Development – Create engaging content by executing on Kava’s positioning strategy. Drive brand awareness, generate new users, and connect with audiences. Develop longer form product content that can be distributed across various media platforms. Ensure all content plans come to fruition by managing the day-to-day operations of content ideation, selection, development, and delivery.
- Manage the Content Calendar – Manage deployment of content calendar and coordinate with Marketing team members to ensure that timelines and deliverables are in line with roadmap goals.
- Be a Collaborative Partner – Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with Product, Business Development, Design, and other Marketing team members to understand and engage in development of content surrounding new product development.
- Engage the blockchain community. Understand what makes Kava unique. Define the narratives that will excite our space and build confidence with our audience.
Who You Are.
- 6+ years Marketing experience
- 2+ years owning the development and execution of full-cycle marketing campaigns
- 3 + years owning complete content creation across multiple platforms (i.e websites, twitter, discord, medium,press release, blogs, etc.)
- 3+ years management content roadmap / technical product release sprints
- 2+ years experience in a product focused web 3 company
- A passionate crypto enthusiast and trader that deeply understands the motives of crypto users and traders
- Familiar with the emerging DeFi landscape and what differentiates projects from one another
- Strong communicator and collaborator with a proven record of cross-functional leadership
- Strong English writing and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Background in Product Marketing
- 30 minute Zoom – Recruiting Screen
- 30 minute Zoom – Interview with our Head of People
- 45 minute Zoom – Interview with our CEO
- 1 hour Zoom – Panel interview with our CEO and Creative Director
- 30 minute Zoom – Panel Interview with our Creative Director
**Subject to change
What We Offer.
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone.
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain
Benefits, perks and policies are subject to change and eligibility may vary based on location.
Base Salary (Annual)
- $105,000 – $131,000
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial (DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and cultures but we’re all united in our passion for building new open financial infrastructure — together so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.