BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team and Role
We’re seeking a Copywriter or Senior Copywriter to draft, edit, and manage written content within the company. In this role, you’ll be expected to set a high standard for quality across all channels, meet fast-paced deadlines, and help build the brand identity and voice of BlockFi within the cryptocurrency community.
- Drafting copy for the BlockFi website and mobile platform, whitepapers, case studies, and other written content
- Making regular updates and improvements to our content offering
- Generating creative advertising copy that’s clear, persuasive, brand aware, original, and relevant
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts with other team members
- Amending or revising written material for ongoing marketing campaigns in response to feedback from stakeholders
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes under tight deadlines
- Demonstrating creative thinking in a multi-channel environment; actively pursuing new media and digital solutions
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience creating copy for an agency or brand
- Understanding of branding needs in an integrated media environment
- Familiarity with project management tools/platforms
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission and values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other and enjoy the work we do – so should you!