As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
Proof of work
Join our growing corporate legal team of more than 13 attorneys and paraprofessionals working on matters such as international corporate structuring, product formation, public company preparedness, and equity financings to further Kraken’s mission.
This role is fully remote within the United States (US). Per the listed requirement for US state bar admission, we will consider US-based applicants.
- Leading legal work for corporate strategic transactions, including private fundraising, securities compliance, product structuring and advice, corporate governance initiatives and public company preparedness
- Provide creative, innovative, and effective legal solutions for business stakeholders on routinely short timelines
- Be an outstanding collaborator with colleagues in legal, finance, accounting, corporate development, compliance, tax, equity, compensation and other areas
Skills you should HODL
- 8+ years of relevant corporate and securities legal experience at a leading national firm, or comparable in house practice, with substantial exposure to or experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience advising companies on ‘33 and ‘34 act securities law requirements
- Excellent project management, negotiation, drafting, and time management skills
- Honed executive communication skills
- Excellent business judgment, analytic rigor, and legal pragmatism
- Must be active and in good standing in one State Bar in the United States
- Passion for the crypto industry
- Experience with regulated financial services firms
- Public company reporting experience
- Experience both in house and at a law firm
- Product structuring experience
Location Tagging: #US
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.