Ripple is expanding its BSA Compliance team and seeks to hire an experienced Due Diligence Specialist. This position will be heavily focused on carrying out day-to-day BSA/AML/OFAC due diligence requirements. This position reports to the Due Diligence Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Carry out the day-to-day due diligence needs of Ripple to support its global business engagements
- Conduct watchlist screening and dispositioning tasks, escalating any cases requiring additional review
- Conduct screening of customers and third parties for negative news, escalating any items requiring additional attention
- Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) related to XRP II, LLC, a money services business and wholly owned subsidiary of Ripple, as needed
- Collect, synthesize, and analyze data derived from multiple sources, including publicly available databases and websites
- Identify information gaps and recommend action items to close any gaps identified
- Clearly summarize, document, and communicate findings and recommended action items in a timely manner to compliance management and/or other internal stakeholders when appropriate
- Assist the Due Diligence Manager in special / ad hoc projects related to the due diligence program
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of BSA/AML/OFAC experience, with at least 2 years of OFAC sanctions screening experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of AML/BSA/OFAC regulations, requirements, and tools
- Strong public data research and report writing skills
- Comfortable executing independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- An attention to detail and a sense of curiosity
- CAMS certification a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.