Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, release and maintain the Frax frontend. Build out product features and brainstorm ways to continually improve our Frax web application and new initiatives.
- You ideally have three to five years of experience working with front-end web technologies
- You are a believer in the value of thorough code review and test coverage.
- You like to provide technical guidance to more junior team members. You are constantly looking for ways to improve the team’s development practices.
- We would be really thrilled if you had development experience in the blockchain space, but it’s not mandatory.
Required credentials & skills:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in web development
- You have experience working with React, Node and MongoDB
- Able to attend meetings in US time zones (Within reasonable hours)
- Able to communicate fluently in English
Nice to have
- Experience working with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience working with Web3/Ethers is a plus
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which can be remote.
About Frax Finance
Frax is the world’s first fractional-algorithmic stablecoin protocol. That means it is partially collateralized, and partially stabilized algorithmically. FRAX’s collateralization ratio (CR) increases or decreases, as supply and demand changes. The token can become more algorithmic, or more collateralized, as it seeks a stable value. The end goal of the Frax protocol is to provide a highly scalable, decentralized, algorithmic money in place of fixed-supply digital assets like BTC. Since launching in December 2020, Frax has grown rapidly with over $200M in TVL (Total Value Locked) and a $100M+ market cap.
Our current team consists of a small group of DeFi aficionados with a flat hierarchy and lean management. We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer who wants to help build the technology that will shape the future of finance. Ideally you are also a self-driven person who can take your own initiatives and take on a lot of proactive/self-driven job tasks. Most importantly you should care deeply about the mission of Frax and the vision of decentralized finance in general.