As a vital Protocol Labs Recruiting team member, the Leadership Recruiter works closely with our leadership teams to identify and nurture promising passive and active leadership candidates from various channels. We work in a remote environment and seek a recruiter who is a self-starter, a great communicator, personable, professional, and upbeat! We’re obsessive about candidate experience and aim to treat every candidate we engage as a community member, regardless of the outcome. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Talent at Protocol Labs
The Talent Team at Protocol Labs is crucial to our work, and we’re looking for a new Leadership Recruiter to join our team. As a Leadership Recruiter, you will work closely with our leadership teams to identify and nurture promising passive and active leadership candidates from various channels. We are seeking a recruiter with experience working in a startup environment, who is a self-starter, a great communicator, personable, professional, and upbeat!
At Protocol Labs, we work at the intersection of many exciting fields, including crypto, networks, and distributed systems. As such, we’re specifically looking for a Leadership Recruiter with heavy Web3/Crypto experience. Our new Leadership Recruiter will have the challenging and exciting task of taking the best from these cultures to shape how we work at Protocol Labs and ensure we all grow as people and professionals.
- Partner with executive leadership to understand current and future hiring needs.
- Create creative research strategies, talent map companies, understand competitors, and become an expert in Web3/Crypto.
- Identify, source, manage, nurture, and track candidates using a variety of sourcing channels, with a specific focus on Web3/Crypto.
- Running a weekly sync with leadership to provide updates on the search.
- Developing and owning the interview process, including candidate preparation, follow-ups, and reference checks.
- Handle the offer process and lead the charge for the candidate’s transition and onboarding process post-hire.
- Become the subject matter expert for leadership recruiting in our wider network of 100s of companies.
- 7+ years of executive or leadership recruiting experience in a competitive market.
- Experience building out leadership recruitment processes from scratch in fast-paced environments.
- Stakeholder management skills and the ability to interface in a remote environment with senior leadership at Protocol Labs and other companies in our wider network.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment strategies at the executive/leadership level, including the understanding of creative candidate sourcing methods for leadership candidates, with a specific focus on Web3/Crypto.
- Ability to understand and convey opportunity complexity in a polished and professional manner and to capture the attention of busy, C-level candidates.
- Proven track record of hiring both technical and non-technical leadership candidates.
- A growth mindset and the ability to proactively anticipate needs and present solutions.
- A comfortability with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to changing dynamics as needed.
- Recruiting experience in the cryptography and/or research space.
- Subject-matter expertise with Greenhouse or GEM.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.