cLabs is seeking a contract Senior Product Content Strategist to develop a communication strategy for users pertaining to app features and blockchain concepts. This position will collaborate with design and product to bring clarity and focus to the app experience and position content and language towards desired user models. Additionally, this position will focus on lowering the bar to entry through clear education and appropriate abstraction.
Contract Duration: 10 weeks.
- We are a full-stack company i.e. we are building both blockchain protocols and the mobile user experiences on top of them
- We are experienced startup founders and operators
- We are highly technical, with backgrounds at places like Google and MIT
- We are mission driven with a big goal: to bring sound currency and property rights to those who need it most
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values open-source
- Have the opportunity to define and influence blockchain language by working directly on one of its key growing pains – communication with non-technical audiences. Blockchain concepts can be complicated, technical, and most importantly unfamiliar. This position will bridge the communication gap between experts and new members to the blockchain industry.
- Help grow cLabs’ content strategy expertise.
- Bring a user-oriented perspective to the way the team thinks by defining user first language.
- Work on a small, agile team to launch features right away.
- A user-first mindset, with demonstrated experience in previous roles or projects where you have been an advocate for the user.
- Four or more years of experience planning and owning interface language, in-app educational content, navigation concepts, and app marketing content.
- Experience working with Product teams, including Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Experience ensuring brands and legal alignment.
- In-app copywriting experience.
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience in consumer product marketing.
- Prior experience with general banking and financial products.
- Prior experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Information architecture experience.