Our mission is to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We’re driven to pursue this mission because we believe we can make financial freedom accessible to all.
Founded in 2017, the TrustToken team is based in San Francisco and Ireland, made up of talented people from Google, Twilio, Coinbase, and Facebook – and an office puppy from Texas. We’ve raised over $30M from top investors at a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Founders Fund Angel, Danhua Capital, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Signia VC, Stanford StartX, and others.
We started by creating a way to move money more freely than ever before with our stablecoins: TrueUSD, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, TrueGBP, and TrueHKD. Our TrueCurrencies are the world’s first independently-verified, fully collateralized stablecoins, now trading on top exchanges around the world and generating billions in monthly trade volume. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, the lowest transaction costs of any stablecoin, and obsessive customer service.
Soon, we’ll be connecting trusted individuals with more financial opportunities than have ever been accessible to them before. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just getting started. Join us.
At TrustToken, our mission is to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities and we believe that great design will be critical to our success. Confusing and difficult user experiences are major drivers for financial exclusion, and while cryptocurrencies offer exciting new possibilities, they also bring new complexities for customers to understand. As TrustToken’s first Designer, you’ll be responsible for laying the foundation of our design thinking and design practices. This role will report to the Director of Product and work with teams across the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- As the first designer at TrustToken, you’ll primarily be working with our product and engineering team to build a great experience for our customers
- You’ll also be working with teams across the company to level up the TrustToken brand and visual style everywhere it shows up, from marketing and sales materials to investor pitch decks
- You’ll conduct user research to understand our customers with empathy and humility; including surveys, interviews, field research, and competitive analysis
- You’ll work closely with Product to define the UX of our products and owning the UI
- You’ll give, seek, and receive thoughtful critical feedback
What we’re looking for from you:
- Live the TrustToken values: Seek truth, Embody renaissance ambition, Make good things easy, and get stuff done
- Professional Product Design experience, we’ll want to talk through products you’ve built
- Excellent user experience thinking, visual design, and written communication
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary (product, engineering, design) product team
- Interested in cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and digital identities
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.