Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior executives.
About this Role
You will work directly with our CEO and leadership team to help shape the company’s people organization. You’ll build an A class culture in a remote work environment. We are growing rapidly and need a human resources virtuoso who has past experience in recruiting and other People Ops disciplines. The best candidate for this position will be a person who has experience in a high growth tech startup, is passionate about people, understands remote work/culture, and can help us scale our business. Working closely with business leaders across the company, your work will be instrumental in developing and growing each department, while developing and maintaining Chainlink’s culture and values.
You will be responsible for a broad range of crucial functions such as recruiting, performance management, on-boarding, culture development, and team engagement.
- Develop strategies to create an effective and fair hiring process including job postings, interviews, recruiting, retention, on-boarding
- Manage the entire recruiting process and act as a candidate / hiring manager advocate
- Evaluate skill level and help manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- Lead and iterate on performance review processes and support employees with career development
- Oversee department and company-wide off-sites to bring together the distributed team from around the world
- Respond to any important personnel matters with the utmost integrity and thoughtfulness
- Develop and enforce fair and thoughtful HR policies that look out for the best interests of all team members
- Thoughtfully solve a wide variety of challenges that fall to the People Operations team to resolve on a day-to-day basis
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 6+ years of work experience and 3+ years in a relevant HR, Recruiting or People role
- Experience as a full cycle technical recruiter in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a start-up is a plus
- Excellent communicator and ability to share our mission with candidates
- A go-getter who can self-manage, define and execute new processes and strategies
- A proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering teamwork, and spearheading operational processes
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- High EQ and interpersonal skills to build trust with teammates from all parts of the company and across remote offices
- Passion for building and scaling out a remote culture
- Interest in the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).