MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager who will play a critical role in building out and managing our community on new platforms, specifically Youtube and TikTok.
- Be passionate about community. You study it and are an active member of many communities.
- Develop strategies for social growth and management wherever MoonPay has customers. You are an owner of cross-channel social strategy, but also someone who can execute channel specific across Youtube and TikTok
- Actively manage community for MoonPay’s channel-specific audience across Youtube and TikTok
- Create original campaigns and community engagement initiatives for the MoonPay audience
- Work closely with our marketing and product teams to generate audience insights based off engagement behavior, customer demographics and community feedback
- Ensure all community guidelines are maintained across all digital platforms
- Work directly with artists, their teams, and their fans to build their community from the ground up.
- Work with our artist relations, concierge, marketing, and product teams to advocate for our community’s needs. Have a direct impact on all social features and product strategies.
- Work closely with content and design teams on brand marketing to own social calendars
- Build customer loyalty on social media and leverage it to assist in community building.
- You have built thriving communities from the ground up and can speak to the difficulties and strategies you employed.
- You can qualitatively, and quantitatively evaluate social trends as they evolve
- You are an amazing communicator both written and verbally. You can communicate with all sorts of people and all kinds of cultures.
- You have experience in metrics and reporting systems. You should understand social specific reporting systems (Ex. Hootsuite, Meltwater). You should understand what kind of data is important, and when it is important (or not).
- You have 6+ years of experience in Marketing, as well as building and managing online communities, particularly across TikTok and YouTube
- Prior experience as an active social media manager
- Experience with community management – added bonus for a digital-first brand
- Strategic operational mindset, with exceptional ability to analyze, prioritize, plan, communicate, and execute effectively
- Comfort leading operations for a partially distributed/remote team
- Willingness to be flexible and move quickly in a dynamic start-up environment
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪