Bittrex, a Seattle-based cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Senior UX Designer that can help develop internal tools enabling us to operate efficiently in a fast-changing industry. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, we build our products with security first, offering access to over 100 cryptocurrencies in the United States along with lightning-fast trade execution and dependable digital wallets. We believe in the potential of blockchain and its ability to provide game-changing solutions, and we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior UX Designer that can support our internal teams (such as customer support, finance, and compliance) by creating design solutions to address their unmet needs and pain points. Do you have a passion for delving deep into problems and coming up with elegant design solutions? Do you have an inquisitive mind and love making things easier or more efficient for the people who works around you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Partner closely with product and research teams to deeply understand the needs and pain points of our business, operation, and support staff through stakeholder and user interviews.
- Develop customer journey maps, personas, user flows, and wireframes.
- Rapidly create robust prototypes to explore and validate design solutions.
- Produce high fidelity UI designs and detailed specifications.
- Effectively communicate design choices and solutions with stakeholders as well as with engineers.
- Consistently championing customer needs and building empathy across functional teams.
- Establish and maintain a consistent set of design systems and principles.
- Mentor and coach junior designers.
- 5+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX design or related field.
- Expert in product design, user interaction design, visual design, storytelling, and prototyping.
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of user centered design, interaction design principles, and a high standard of creativity, craft, and quality, at a high velocity.
- Mastery of industry standard tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, Proto.io, InVision.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback in a positive manner.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.