As the Senior Writer on our Content Team, you will be part of a team that produces and distributes industry-leading content about smart contracts, oracles, and the larger blockchain ecosystem. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of writers, designers, communication managers, and others to identify major trends and create impactful content that educates and inspires developers, decision-makers, and key Chainlink audiences. This is a career-defining opportunity to produce high-caliber content and support one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain industry.
- Write, and edit a wide range of content pieces—from blog posts to web pages to research reports—that are clear, impactful, and consistent with our position as a technology leader.
- Research industry trends and identify content opportunities that drive long-term marketing value to key audiences, including smart contract developers, enterprises, and Chainlink users.
- Ensure all content is reviewed by key stakeholders and delivered in a timely manner.
- 5+ years professional writing / content marketing experience
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the blockchain industry, smart contracts, oracles, and a passion for decentralized technologies.
- Expertise in product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, content development, research, and evangelism.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner; ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions.
- Strong affinity for developers, with a deep understanding of the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to bring products to market.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment where change is constant.
- Experience with long-form research around decentralized technologies
- Experience with SEO and keyword research
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console)
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).