We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As part of our Digital marketing mix strategy we are focused on driving diversified traffic and revenue growth and are looking to upweight our SEO activities.
This role reports to the Head of Growth as part of the E-commerce team. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for building and executing our SEO strategy based on business growth objectives. They will act as an internal ambassador for SEO knowledge and capabilities building, elevating SEO within the marketing mix, and oversee the management of our SEO agency and results.
The role is responsible for supporting in achieving traffic and revenue targets. The successful candidate will have a winning combination of technical and content-related skills, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial mindset, and have a strong interest in tech and e-commerce.
- Contribute to SEO strategy and execution for comwith the objective of increasing organic traffic, search ranking and maximizing ROI.
- Build a site wide content & technical strategy for SEO with a focus on supporting business growth targets and marketing mix objectives.
- Partner with front end, growth, marketing and content teams in the execution of SEO specific strategies.
- Analyze data and insights from and set up SEO reporting.
- Contribute to the development (and optimization) of internal process for communication and partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Partner with agency, dev-ops and engineering teams to ensure the implementation of technical enhancements and address SEO issues.
- Optimise process and ways of working for the implementation of back end SEO infrastructure such as content containers, impexes, metadata, etc..
- Partner with Growth Marketing team to define Search strategy Identify opportunities and define roadmap for SEO automation.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in working in SEO within a fast-paced environment
- An all round expert in SEO, including technical knowledge, familiarity with the web development process and SEO best practices
- Crypto enthusiast with knowledge and curiosity about cryptocurrencies
- A digital-first thinker who is able to talk confidently about SEO across different levels of the organization and with people with both high technical skill sets and those with basic digital expertise.
- Experience in e-commerce and tech startup
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business challenges into actionable and measurable solutions
- A natural multi-tasker who is able to work on multiple project at the same time
- An entrepreneurial and test & learn mindset and growth mentality
- Fluent in English
- Current stack @ Ledger: WordPress, Shopify, ZendeskSEO: SEMrush, Ahrefs,, Search Console, greatcontent, answerthepublicAnalytics & UX: Google analytics, ContentSquare, Hotjar
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech:Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.