POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data.
We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in.
Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best.
Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
As our Site Reliability Engineer, you will be key in designing, creating, orchestrating and maintaining our products, impacting the experience for millions of users each month. You will be reporting to our VP of Engineering, and will be accountable for ensuring availability and health of our systems. You will be working with our team across the entire engineering organization, enabling their work to reach our users as intended.
- 3+ years experience building, provisioning, and operating highly-available and complex services in AWS with familiarity in development practices like microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.
- 3+ experience in container management/orchestration and other orchestration tools such as Saltstack, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible. Puppet preferred.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Proven ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks, improving reliability and velocity.
- Proficiency in measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Experience in improving the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Competence in leading system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, launch reviews, incident response, and blameless postmortems.
- Strong ability to document technical architectures of highly-complex and scalable systems.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience working on a remote team
- Knowledge of financial markets and data
- Passion for the world of cryptocurrency and related ecosystems