Swim.io is building tools for the cross-chain DeFi world. We’re looking for smart and dedicated engineers to join our team and help build exciting infrastructure that is easy to use. We wrote a stableswap AMM liquidity pool on Solana and are looking to iterate on our design, expand to other chains, and add staking, emissions, routing, and governance contracts.
You will work in a small but growing team with the option to have lots of impact and ownership. We use the standard suite of Slack, Github, and Notion. Half of our developers work remotely but occasionally visit (which is optional, of course).
So far we have a frontend and a backend/contract team. Both use pull requests, auto-lint/format, and a decent amount of tests. Besides that our process is pretty loose. We keep a backlog of tasks and usually work on whatever is highest on the stack at the moment. No recurring meetings except for the weekly company update.
- Smart, ambitious, eager to learn
- Experience working with smart contracts and blockchains
- Experience with Rust, Solidity, or Move welcome but optional
- High autonomy. You should be confident diving into a new blockchain and porting our pool contract to it, incl. sorting out deployment intricacies and the math-y parts that come with it.
- No bullshit: We admit mistakes. We don’t fight over who gets the credit banana.
- Exciting atmosphere: We are very ambitious and ready to adjust to the fast-paced crypto world. Flying half the team to a conference or another office is not unusual if it’s positive EV.
- Healthy culture: We try to balance our passion for hard problems with sustainable working hours. We hold feedback meetings and do team events.
- Option for remote work. Our office situation is in flux — right now we have hubs in Miami, Hong Kong, and Berlin
- Go to blockchain conferences around the globe (if you want)
- Great compensation (in crypto or fiat)
- Whatever work equipment you need in the office or at home
- Extensive global coverage health care plan
Swim is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.