At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact – our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We’re passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including Matcha, the search engine for tokens, and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity. All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs. This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 7 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
YOUR ROLE AS SOCIAL LEAD AT 0X
We’re looking for a social media whiz who can lead the creation and sharing of content that effectively tells our story on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc. Partnering closely with the content, design, and community teams, you’ll help to amplify our narratives, build stronger project advocacy, and support events, products, campaigns, etc. You’ll directly impact our social reach, promoting the benefits of building on 0x and improving awareness around adoption, the growth of the network, and the talented developers and diverse projects across the entire 0x Ecosystem. Additionally, you’ll engage directly with audiences on our social platforms to create community members who are better educated on 0x and more aligned with our mission and vision.
Social media is noisy and filled with every personality type, including trolls and bad actors. It’s critical that you can swiftly and intelligently navigate through the noise, represent our brand professionally, and ensure that our messages are accurately conveyed.
- Working closely with content team to amplify 0x message across all social media platforms
- Well versed in data analytics to measure engagement across all social media channels
- Manage a regular content schedule across all social platforms to improve awareness around our narratives, brand, products, ecosystem, team, and events
- Develop creative social campaigns to educate and increase engagement with the 0x community and ecosystem
- Review all inbound messages and respond back or triage internally
- Ensure the 0x brand voice on social is aligned with all other media channels
- Own the administration and day-to-day management of our various social platforms
- Support the expansion of our social strategy into the metaverse
- 1-2 years relevant work in-house experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and storytelling skills — ability to be clear and concise, especially when breaking down complex technical concepts
- Proficient with core social media platforms with a thorough understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies
- Ability to work with key 0x stakeholders to confidently reference Web3 terminology and concepts
- Deep understanding of how to best leverage Twitter, LinkedIn, and Discord, but enough flexibility to engage on other mediums (e.g., Reddit, TikTok, etc.)
- Desire to take initiative to experiment with new tactics and platforms
- Genuine love for interacting with and helping all types of people, and building relationships between them
- Strong organizational skills and can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Knowledge of tech, and/or financial ecosystems; knowledge of crypto and Web3 is a bonus
- Experience with Crypto/DeFi/NFT communications
- Multimedia production experience
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.