Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for “The People”) encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
Aptos is searching for a Social Media & Content Manager to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating a global social media strategy for Aptos as well as scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels, web2/3, and managing Aptos’ owned social channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with our Marketing and Design teams to create a global social media strategy for our brand
- Overseeing day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels while ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Creating actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Collecting, analyzing, and continuously improving our social media presence through the use of analytics, insights, and best practices.
- Developing daily social content to support larger marketing initiatives, campaigns and events around the world
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of social media management experience is a must
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite, HubSpot or TweetDeck or if you have another platform that should be utilized
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing communications strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Interest in and knowledge of web3 is a must
- Startup mentality and experience a plus
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.