Origin Protocol’s mission is bringing NFTs and Defi to the masses. Our flagship products are OUSD and our NFT launchpad platform. OUSD is designed to be an upgrade to Tether (USDT). It is the first stablecoin that earns competitive Decentralized Finance (DeFi) yields passively in your wallet. Origin’s NFT Launchpad helps creators unlock new forms of fan engagement and monetization, while giving them direct control over content and branding. The Origin NFT Launchpad is known for hosting record-breaking NFT sales.
You can learn more details here.
Origin is looking for an experienced and crypto-native social media manager who’s excited about our mission to bring DeFi and NFT’s to the masses.
As our newest social media manager, you will be responsible for taking our social media presence to the next level. You will be tasked interacting with Origin Token (OGN) holders, crypto fans and NFT collectors through engaging social content. Our ideal candidate is someone who is experienced, analytical, and has excellent attention to detail. You should be comfortable owning the execution of social media campaigns from start to finish with minimal input. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing our community across multiple platforms, providing timely, informative, and engaging responses to questions and messages.
You should be deeply passionate about crypto, and be familiar with the major social media platforms used in the crypto space. You should be constantly thinking about ways to increase our following and engage our community, as well as how to leverage daily news cycles to our advantage.
This is a remote position. We are a fully distributed organization, with team members across the globe.
- Work in a professional environment as part of a decentralized team across multiple timezones. Interface with Origin partners and NFT creators, acting as the face of our social media marketing efforts.
- Monitor themes and trends within crypto and beyond for opportunities to drive engagement.
- Execute on and continue to develop Origin Protocol’s social media strategy across all channels.
- Take the lead on researching, planning, publishing and reporting on our social media campaigns. We are looking for someone who is always looking for ways to grow and improve our social media presence.
- Manage the Origin community on all channels by engaging with public and private messages.
- Ensure visual content published is appealing and engaging. Have an eye for what does and doesn’t look good.
- Analyze past campaigns, conduct A/B testing, and identify areas for improvement.
- 3+ years of social media and community management experience.
- Be a crypto native who understands crypto culture, memes, and terminology. This is not a position well-suited to someone who hasn’t already been immersed in crypto ecosystem for several years.
- Be analytical and have a growth-driven mindset.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Monday.com and Asana.
- Proficiency in social media tools like Hootsuite and Agorapulse.
- Competent with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to make on the fly adjustments to visual assets when needed.
- Exceptional ability to write compelling copy for social media that is creative and engaging.
Nice to Have
- Visual artist or graphic design background – able to create your own graphics and video content from scratch.
How to apply
Apply below and be sure to tell us:
- Why you are a good fit for this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, your public social media profiles, or website
- Examples of your previous work
Compensation and benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary and a grant of Origin Tokens (OGN). We offer health, dental, and vision insurance.