DFINITY is seeking an experienced social media and content marketer, an experienced social native and a Twitter power-user. DFINTY is the major contributor to the Internet Computer Protocol (ICP) and is at the cutting edge of Web3 innovation. We are looking for a candidate who can help us leverage our social presence, particularly Twitter, to grow our ecosystem and build our community. We’re looking for someone with creative ideas, attention to detail, a strong execution mindset and willingness to roll up their sleeves.
- Create engaging content and copy across major social channels (e.g., X (Twitter), LinkedIn) for DFINITY and Internet Computer handles to enhance organic presence
- Work cross-functionally to leverage social media channels as a tool for effective communication to defined target audiences
- Manage and run multiple social media campaigns while managing an effective calendar
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective and accurate communications
- Report on social insights and media analytics to internal teams on a regular basis with a data-based approach. Track defined metrics like social dominance
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network
- Work with the Design team to create on-brand, visually appealing graphics that complement social copy and broader strategy
- 3+ years of experience managing social channels for a tech-focused company (preferably Web3)
- Experience developing and executing social strategies and thought leadership campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills and an eye for details
- Scrappiness and experience working in fast-paced startups
- You’re passionate about blockchain and the future of web3, ideally with some professional experience in the field
- Knowledge of Typefully, power user of X (Twitter), social analytics
About DFINITY and the Internet Computer:
The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.