Chainlink Labs is looking for a Social Media Strategist who is passionate about the blockchain space to help grow and engage our key audiences across social media channels. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem. In this role, you will develop high-quality content, strategize multi-channel initiatives, and optimize the performance of Chainlink Labs’ various social media accounts.
If you have exceptional attention to detail, a genuine interest in the blockchain industry, and experience with social media best practices and analytics, we would love to hear from you!
- Develop a unified, long-term strategy for Chainlink Labs’ social channels
- Write clear and compelling social media posts
- Monitor, optimize, and report on social media performance across departments
- Grow followers and engagement across our social media channels
- Leverage social media tools to monitor and capitalize on emerging trends
- Collaborate with our Content, Design, and Ecosystem teams to understand current initiatives and make a plan to harness social media as a key growth channel
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and understanding of the ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or equivalent combination of education or related experience
- Experience with social media analytics
- 2+ years working in social strategy, including community management
- Eagerness to engage and build communities
- Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
- Proficient experience with crisis management on social media platforms
- Proven track record in building and expanding social audiences
- Confidence in executing tasks independently and working with remote team members
- Demonstrated ability of working effectively under the pressure of last-minute deadlines and changing priorities
- Exceptional judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- In-depth understanding of social media strategy, drawing on best practices, analytics, and previous experience
- Technically fluent in Chainlink
- Scientific and data-driven when working with social media
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.