FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
As a Software Engineer at FTX Gaming, you will be working on server and APIs to improve our current features, implement new ones, work on blockchain integration and improve dev tools for game studios we are working with. We are a small fully remote team that likes to move quickly so we need someone that is independently motivated and a proactive communicator. You must be able to collaborate with other engineers, designers, and producers remotely to accomplish tasks with limited oversight. We are looking for an engineer with robust knowledge of C# with experience in multiple facets of programming.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ Years working on C# or similar language
- Experience working on Server<->Client architectures
- Ability to translate vision from designers into maintainable, performant, and extendable features
- Understanding of SOLID Design Principles
- Strategy game enthusiast
- Experience developing in Unity
- Mobile development experience
- LiveOps/PlayFab experience
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.