Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
- Having frontend Engineering Experience of 1-4 years.
- Good knowledge of CSS, SCSS, SASS and have at least used one framework – bootstrap, vuetify etc. We have our in-house CSS framework.
- Should be able to translate a given clearly defined problem to production quality code keeping testability, readability, and edge cases in mind.
- Capable of designing a module within the project and suggesting improvements in the architecture of the entire product.
- Experience in web3.js, Dapp development for at least 1 year is a must.
Good to have
- Vast Experience in Blockchain and Contribution to open source blockchain projects.
- Experience working in Defi, Crypto currency Wallets, Cross chain bridges and NFT Dapp Projects
- A very good understanding of Ethereum and EVM based protocols.
- Browser extension development
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.